• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Saturday (11/7)

I actually thought I took a wrong turn driving to it from Lyda. They must have logged it out within the past couple weeks since I was up there not more than a month ago. It starts below Mini Rubi, and extends all the way pretty much up to Horse Camp. Definitely took me by surprise.

TSF is a tree farm first, OHV area second.

Yeah it was a good day, Never ran into ya, I saw those buggys thought we must have just missed eachother, I got stuck in the filter at canopener for a hr or so. Not the same when its wet lol~ Bent my steering

Hey I just got back from wheelin' up at TSF. Theres close to a foot of snow on "crushers". I was surprised to see no tracks at all. Was hoping to see some rock crawlin' but oh well.

Was up there today too we ran hogs back, archers, can opener till one of the rigs that was with us broke a front axle u-joint that put a end to our day.

Back