• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF on the 20th?

Hopefully he's rolling a Wrangler...:guitar:

Still a go, Huston! Leaving in about 45 mins! See ya there:thumbup:

Just got back had a great day, kinda nice with just a couple rigs you can get around quick. Got schooled by the XJ! they can way out flex a stock YJ not to mention Kieth knows every damn pebble on the side of that hill like the back of his hand. Thanks for the help pulling me out also thanks for the help winching me out also thanks for the driving lessons.

Next time I will have my lift installed and then we will see who can flex. But you still out drive me so it most likely not help me at all.

See ya on the 17th

Dave

Just got back had a great day, kinda nice with just a couple rigs you can get around quick. Got schooled by the XJ! they can way out flex a stock YJ not to mention Kieth knows every damn pebble on the side of that hill like the back of his hand. Thanks for the help pulling me out also thanks for the help winching me out also thanks for the driving lessons.

Next time I will have my lift installed and then we will see who can flex. But you still out drive me so it most likely not help me at all.

See ya on the 17th

Dave
If you sold the YJ you could gear and lock the already lifted XJ..

jus sayin':eeks1:

Keith - Didn't get your message until I woke up this morning, my voicemail notifications are pretty crappy. I had to do something for my mom this morning, so we got a late start - obviously couldn't call you once you were up there. I think we may have passed each other today - shows how well we know each other. At least I assume that was you at the top of Can Opener, heading down Archers when we were coming up? I was in the green XJ, followed by a blue '00 and red Wrangler.
We didn't head up until around 10:30, had to leave by 3pm, very short day of wheeling.

Keith - Didn't get your message until I woke up this morning, my voicemail notifications are pretty crappy. I had to do something for my mom this morning, so we got a late start - obviously couldn't call you once you were up there. I think we may have passed each other today - shows how well we know each other. At least I assume that was you at the top of Can Opener, heading down Archers when we were coming up? I was in the green XJ, followed by a blue '00 and red Wrangler.
We didn't head up until around 10:30, had to leave by 3pm, very short day of wheeling.

Right? lol... no worries... next time! yep... saw ya, thought I recognized you... oh well... plenty of time this year! We def. need to get NAXJA stickers... must hit Rod or Dustin up for some... (did you happen to check out Saddle Up? The new logos are on the posts beginning and end of trail!) Had good day... The 'kee did great as usual... just need to lock the front and get a more aggressive tire soon:roll: Gotta leave the pic posts to Dave (99RedXJBuilder)... mine never came out! He took lots tho...

See ya on the 17th

Dave

Very welcome! lol Least you didn't have to suffer the humiliation of being tugged-on by a Ford! (hint-hint, '88Manche!!!:guitar:) Had great day, only wish I would have recognized Boostleak at top of Can Opener... next time!

You gonna post pics? I know you got some good ones!

Definitely a good day to be outside. I would have loved to be out there with you guys, but we got a lot of work done up here on some ATV trails today.

Where are the :photo:'s?[/QUOT

Planning on being up there for the trail assessment next Sat... Saddle Up looked good... no real issues... watched open-open older CJ walk up, just had to winch the last little ledge... the trail leading to the top side is a bit sloppy and rutted in places, but not overly so... should be fine when weather dries up some... Airplane Hill has been seasonally closed, I imagine to keep it from getting too tore up when it's wet... the NAXJA logos look great on the signage for Saddle Up:exclamati

Wondered of you could bring 4 of those new stickers up next weekend... I'll have cash... need to identify the "kee! lol

On a side note... had a bit of a scare yesterday... headed up Rocky Uphill, got about 3/4 up, decided I like my rocker panels just the way they are... turned around and headed down... once on the road, XJ started running real crappy... was down to about 5th of a tank of gas... pulled over to look for obvious things underhood... couldn't see anything... limped to HWY 6 via Lyda and SF rd... got a little better on the flats, and better yet on HWY... still, something wasn't quite right... could hear slight detonation while accelerating... by the time we got to Gale's CR Shell, all was ok... figure I must have gotten some watery gas... being water, it sat on top of the gas until I was getting low, then started sucking water into fuel system... filled up, everythings good... will add some fuel drier into tank today... for a while, I didn't think we'd get home!:shiver:

Definitely a good day to be outside. I would have loved to be out there with you guys, but we got a lot of work done up here on some ATV trails today.

Where are the :photo:'s?

Tried last night but wouldn't upload.
I am going to try now and see what happens.

I usually resize them to like, 800X600... they come out of camera around 2100X1800...

test
tsf032-1.jpg

Back