• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trying to quit smoking for the new year?

Texas Twitch

NAXJA Forum User
i started smoking electronic cigarettes a few months back just to cut down on smoking when im at work, since i can smoke them in my cubicle without anyone complaining. Then i started using them inside at non-smoking bars, and people kept on asking me about them and where to get them, so me and my buddy James decided to start selling them ourselves. James hired a Chemist and a Culinary Artist to make the flavors for the "juice", which is a mixture of Propylene Glycol, nicotine, and flavoring that you drop into the cartridge to give you the nicotine hit, and it's what gives off teh water vapor you blow out. We currently have 28 flavors either in stock, or in development. we have flavors ranging from redbull, to thin mint, to french pipe, to kahlua, coffee, strawberry, and many more.

Anyways, I'm planning on drastically reducing my intake of "regular" cigarettes come the new year, and I've found this is my best chance to quit smoking. You have the hand to mouth motion, the oral fixation, the nicotine intake, and even "smoke" (water vapor) that you breathe out. So, in the spirit of the new year, I'm having a combo deal right now in the hopes that I can help yall get healthier too. In the kit comes 2 batteries, 1 atomizer, 5 cartridges (already loaded with medium strength flavorless), and charger/charger cable. This runs $50, and is the same kit you can find online up to $90 and in malls and tobacco stores for up to $160. The juice is regularly $3 for 3 mL, and $8 for 10 mL, but I'll throw in two 3 mL bottles with the purchase of a kit. If you are interested, feel free to send me a PM or post up. For a list of our flavors, check out www.dfwvapor.com
Thanks guys, and good luck to those of yall that are going to try to quit along with me!

-Twitch

I am doing the same, trying to quit smoking for my new years resolution, that and loose some weight

Back