• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trying to join NAXJA finally but...

MogifiedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
When I go to the online method of joining the pull down menues for my state and type of membership only say "please select" and it won't let me leave them blank. I've contacted the membership director but they haven't gotten back to me yet. :rattle:

post_old.gif
07-31-2006 until 12-31-2006
woody
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_47", true);
NAXJA Recorder

Joining or renewing with NAXJA
Effective 7-31-2006, :NAXJA: will begin using an automated Membership enrollment system, based off the :NAXJA: Forums. To access this feature, one must be logged in, open up their User Control Panel, and select the "Paid Subscriptions" utility. From there, select the option that you desire, and select "Order." This will bring you to PayPal where you can make your dues payment online. Once the payment is accepted, the Forums should automatically activate your Members Only features for the period of time you pay for. It will also automatically de-activate the Members Only features if your membership lapses.

Please note that there IS an option to select a recurring subscription: If you select one of these, your membership will be automatically renewed at the end of the period selected

We will need the following information:
Full Name
Mailing address
Email address
Date of birth (Must be 18 or older)
screen name that you are currently using
Member # (if renewing)

New Member dues are $35 for one year or $55 for two years.
Renewal dues are $30 for one year or $50 for two years.

Should you choose to mail a check, our mail address is:

:NAXJA:
PO Box 3602
Pinehurst, NC 28374

Please enclose the information required above with your check.

If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Don "Woody" Woodward
:NAXJA: Recorder / Membership
[email protected]
This is how i joined

RedHeapOjeep said:
You may get a faster response from Glenn if you put this in the User support forum.

Or... READ the Support Forums Announcements. :)

dmora874 said:
post_old.gif
07-31-2006 until 12-31-2006
woody
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_47", true);
NAXJA Recorder

Joining or renewing with NAXJA
Effective 7-31-2006, :NAXJA: will begin using an automated Membership enrollment system, based off the :NAXJA: Forums. To access this feature, one must be logged in, open up their User Control Panel, and select the "Paid Subscriptions" utility. From there, select the option that you desire, and select "Order." This will bring you to PayPal where you can make your dues payment online. Once the payment is accepted, the Forums should automatically activate your Members Only features for the period of time you pay for. It will also automatically de-activate the Members Only features if your membership lapses.

Please note that there IS an option to select a recurring subscription: If you select one of these, your membership will be automatically renewed at the end of the period selected

We will need the following information:
Full Name
Mailing address
Email address
Date of birth (Must be 18 or older)
screen name that you are currently using
Member # (if renewing)

New Member dues are $35 for one year or $55 for two years.
Renewal dues are $30 for one year or $50 for two years.

Should you choose to mail a check, our mail address is:

:NAXJA:
PO Box 3602
Pinehurst, NC 28374

Please enclose the information required above with your check.

If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Don "Woody" Woodward
:NAXJA: Recorder / Membership
[email protected]
This is how i joined
See?
Simple!

Back