• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trying to get back into a jeep, trade for 97 integra!?!?!

DirtBound

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, its been a while since i posted, i have been out of the scene for about a year since i rolled my jeep, i drive a 97 acura integra now that i would like to trade for a cherokee, doesnt have to be all done up or crazy i just want 4 doors and head room again, and eventually ill be upgrading. the integra is in decent shape and has only 162k red, 5 speed, konig wheels, strut bars front and back. roof rack for bikes, nice stereo all polk audio. hids. catback exhaust. not lowered so it is still driveable as a dd. please let me know if you are interested. im down to trade straight across for a cherokee or comanchee as long as your jeep is a dd.

Ok, I don't know if I can post pics cause I'm not a member but my cell number is 951 847 one five six three. Feel free to text me so I can send you some pictures. Also send me a pic or two of what you would like to trade. Thanks! Nate.

sorry, i ended up trading for a 95xj, 4.0, 4x4. pics up soonish...

Back