• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trussed/gusseted hp d30, dbl cardan custom driveshaft.

grandrunner

NAXJA Forum User
high pinion dana 30. has top truss from tnt w/ otk trac bar mount, custom c gussets, lowered shock mounts, and custom uca mounts. one of the lca mounts is heavy duty the other is stock. also has raised lower bump pads. this axle can still be built and anything needed to be removed and custom done for your settings can easily be done. it has u-joints and right now is geared at 3.73 and has a chipped pinion gear. and probably needs to be repainted, i rattle canned it. come with brakes, rotors, its a complete axle and the knuckles are already reamed for an otk steering setup. looks better when its cleaned up but with this part out it looks dirty and last time out trany fluis from the rad leaked on it and dried with the dirt at tds haha

400obo

driveshaft was custom built by banning driveline. payed over 300 new. selling for 275obo

pm call or text ryan- 7606003298

pics up soon.

IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0331.jpg

Last edited:
Is this dana 30 set up for a ZJ or a XJ? I read somewhere that there is a difference between the lower control arm mounts. Something to do with a caster adjustment I believe.

Back