• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

truck broken into. gps stolen... 29 palms sucks

Cory, take him up behind my old place and show him the trails back there. Dakota was a fun little spot.

thats one of the trails i was referring to...when/if you get out here for goatfest we should go hit some of those spots back there!
Cory, take him up behind my old place and show him the trails back there. Dakota was a fun little spot.

thats one of the trails i was referring to...when/if you get out here for goatfest we should go hit some of those spots back there!

are you referring to me?
you goin to the JV? im goin as long as my tranny doesnt blow at Surf-N-Turf at pismo on the 7th...

id consider getting a home security camera and put it aiming at your jeep there cheap these days and work in low light conditions even have sound put it on when you go to bed and maybe any sound will wake you up so you can tune them up... just a thought and maybe a hidden kill switch so it cant be started

id consider getting a home security camera and put it aiming at your jeep there cheap these days and work in low light conditions even have sound put it on when you go to bed and maybe any sound will wake you up so you can tune them up... just a thought and maybe a hidden kill switch so it cant be started

ya i was thinkin bout a fuel cutoff or somethin like that... idk about a camera, ill just park next to the window in my room...
id like to catch whoever did this in the act though...

lol yeah i know haha
There's a nice 84 Toyota on base. 5.29s in both axles, 35s, dual ARBs, looks to be dual t-cases, roll cage, etc for sale. He only wants $12000! :eek:
I'd buy it if he could be talked into a reasonable price though. And, ya know, if I wasn't poor.

Back