• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trees Ranch Offroadpark

I like...

Well after looking the site over, I would LOVE to wheel there. Its a lil farther then K-Rocks but I think it is worth the trip. Anyone else agree?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm digging it. And while its further for some, I think it might be more centrally located for the rest of the crowd.

Its especially enticing if Chia can score us special pricing on a closed weekend deal.

I say we look into it.

And while its further for some, I think it might be more centrally located for the rest of the crowd.

Okay, scratch that, I was thinking of General Sams. Trees is quite a bit further out. Still, it's worth looking into, I think.

OK. I have a friend who does all there web work. I will contact him see what we can do about a closed event. I will also ask about an open event. as well.

General Sams is not that good from what I have heard. Just old logging trails and LOTS of mud.

Well, they werent in the same group as us, but there were 3 or 4 open open guys there that weekend and they all ended up being strapped back to camp. ;). But to be fair, so did alot of other guys.:repair:

Tick Tock....

Awesome I've been wanting to go out to trees for a while now, It's only a couple miles from where I hunt. I've talked to a few guys who have been out there, sounds like a great place.

Trees is an absolultely great place to wheel. you can wheel there for about 4-5 days before completing all the trails.

They also have a air conditioned bunkhouse for a very cheap price you can reserve. Just bring good bug spray as chiggers in the summer can be bad.

Plan with provisions as it is 20 min to the local close early gas station and 1 hour from anything resembling a town.

I plan on going at some point next year.

Thanks,

Jay

Remember that you are still the reason things break even as a passenger...

Trees is an absolultely great place to wheel. you can wheel there for about 4-5 days before completing all the trails.

They also have a air conditioned bunkhouse for a very cheap price you can reserve. Just bring good bug spray as chiggers in the summer can be bad.

Plan with provisions as it is 20 min to the local close early gas station and 1 hour from anything resembling a town.

I plan on going at some point next year.

Thanks,

Jay

HAHA are you referencing Garvins? if so also note that they know they are the only store for 40 miles and their prices reflect that.

So Chia... any news yet?

Back