• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Travis ---> Afghanistan

thanks for your service...

find Bin Ladin and kill his mofo butt...

mac 'whooooo rah' gyvr

It takes something to join the service when we're at war, knowing you'll get called to leave home and fight in some distant country. :us:

I've been on the leaving end, but I'm sure its scary watching your son go to the battlefield. Thank you Travis, and thanks to Sean and Lar for supporting him. Be safe and keep in touch.

Great News Sean! :patriot:

Yes ,great news... Thank You Travis for keeping us save..

Nick

Congrats! :cheers:

I know your busy, and I don't want to take up a lot of your time, but does your son still support the war after coming home? The reason I ask this is because the military offers unparalleled opportunity, and the only thing stopping me from joining is the war. I take helicopter flight lessons but I have to pay for them vs. military pays me to fly. A former co-worker of mine went on an extended tour in Iraq, and after coming back he said he would rather go to jail than on another tour. He was in support of the war in the beginning, too. He said being there made him realize the war was a mistake. Thanks

Congrats! :cheers:

I know your busy, and I don't want to take up a lot of your time, but does your son still support the war after coming home? The reason I ask this is because the military offers unparalleled opportunity, and the only thing stopping me from joining is the war. I take helicopter flight lessons but I have to pay for them vs. military pays me to fly. A former co-worker of mine went on an extended tour in Iraq, and after coming back he said he would rather go to jail than on another tour. He was in support of the war in the beginning, too. He said being there made him realize the war was a mistake. Thanks

I didn't sign up to fight a war, I signed up to defend my country. If that takes me somewhere the government decides I should go, so be it.

If you can't separate your personal feelings from your professional ones, you should stay out of the military.

I didn't sign up to fight a war, I signed up to defend my country. If that takes me somewhere the government decides I should go, so be it.

If you can't separate your personal feelings from your professional ones, you should stay out of the military.

I wasn't gonna be the one to say it since I'm not military. I am glad you did though!

Looking forward to meeting you at WF Travis! :cheers:

Well said Redheep.

I was going to add my own thoughts, but you nailed it.

Thank God that you and Travis are willing to do what you do, so the rest of us can live free and easy in this land.

Rev

Welcome home Travis. Saying "thanks" is the very least I can do. Look forward to meeting you and Josh in person at WF and shaking your hand.

Josh, you nailed it (as usual!) well put :thumbup:

the only misstake made was making Obama Commander in Chief...nuff said. :looser:

Travis...we're all proud of you. :patriot:

see you at WInterfest

BOB

Back