• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

It looks like the guy was going way too fast and hit a bump which made the cab bounce. I'm assuming he didn't have a trailer... Looked awful.

Ouch! Not good.

Here's my offering today:

Shirtless-Biden-R-775823.jpg

Shit i did it again. I hope i can get this out with a little help from you all. The dealer last time kept my jeep for a couple of days and i want to try an make a new years run. I always have problems so i have never made a run in it yet.

I tried everything from a big beater bar to this
Merry Christmas all.

Shit i did it again. I hope i can get this out with a little help from you all. The dealer last time kept my jeep for a couple of days and i want to try an make a new years run. I always have problems so i have never made a run in it yet.

I tried everything from a big beater bar to this
Merry Christmas all.

You either bent your bumper up, or you locked your keys in the Jeep? Locked your keys in the Jeep with the engine running? Locked your keys in your Jeep with the engine running and the family inside it?

You either bent your bumper up, or you locked your keys in the Jeep? Locked your keys in the Jeep with the engine running? Locked your keys in your Jeep with the engine running and the family inside it?

Locked his keys in the Jeep with the engine running and he AND his family inside.

David Bricker / SYR

He got his blankie stuck in the latch again.
Yeah an i want it back, i don't know how i will get to sleep tonight without it. I may sleep in the jeep.
Tomorrow i plan on trying to use a tow strap and a winch, i got a power pole next to my house. Do you think if i nail it to the pole it would hold the winch on till it pops the hatch open.:repair:

Back