• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

39e8024c569cfc3d7f7a7626c7b41a6e.jpg

:wave:
This cost me. It took away 1( 10x10 door) of my 4 door garage. Looks like i only get a 3 car now 30x30 now.

Now to let it sit and then we build.OK they build. :party:

Glad to hear. Let me know if you need any help.OH, i am no longer a parts yard.LOL. I just got everything hauled off so i can't help you in parts, but i can in others ways.I can turn a wrench or to

Did you tell them to get off your lawn?

Thats sand silly.I have NO lawn and don't want one.

Plus why would i tell them to off my sand? Shit, that would make me do all the work.This is why old people have money, so we can pay you punk ass kids to do it. :clap:

Just saying.

Well shit i had to call AAA cause i can't remove my gas cap.I opened the hood and i couldn't turn it( gas cap) cause it was to hot.Man i hate cars. Do i need something special to hold on to the gas cap? I was told to pull the yellow cross looking thingy and if it says low then i need to put gas in it. There was nothing on it at all.I guess i am empty.

Please help.

Last edited:
Well shit i had to call AAA cause i can't remove my gas cap.I opened the hood and i couldn't turn it( gas cap) cause it was to hot.Man i hate cars. Do i need something special to hold on to the gas cap? I was told to pull the yellow cross looking thingy and if it says low then i need to put gas in it. There was nothing on it at all.I guess i am empty.

Please help.

Someone has given you bad information. You're supposed to fill with gas under the cap that is marked with the "710" logo. The yellow cross looking thingy is for blinker fluid, and you shouldn't need to check that for at least 150,000 miles, under normal driving conditions.

David Bricker / SYR

Back