• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

Uh oh was exactly what I said. Then I said I wish this wasn't happening.

Well that new paint, flooring and I don't know what else that Lorrie was wanting is going to be happening now.

Last edited:
I see.

Lorrie gets her wish.

So what was the source of all this extra water anyhow? Appliance or house line?

Both. Block in the line, washing machine and a stuck toilet valve. It was a perfect storm.

Outhouses and washing boards had their advantages.

Sorry for your troubles.

David Bricker / SYR

Oh I know just how you feel. It's not fun coming home to water running out the door is it. But hey my blankie stayed dry. That's all I care about, I can replace the house.

Good luck.

Ugh.

I was at least hoping your problem was on the supply side of the picture. This is even worse.

This could be time to employ the gasoline-matches-insurance solution.

:firedevil

How far away from completion is your XJ? I am thinking you aren't going to have it ready for its anniversary rematch.

z5gzs0Tz.jpg

The head line is no joke. LOL. But hey who doesn't like pigs in a blanket?

I know I would have a hard time eating cause my blankie is stuck in my hatch again..

Are you saying that to hatch pigs you have to wrap their eggs in a blanket?

Damn you city folks are silly.

I know. Everyone in the country knows the papa pig carries the eggs in his front pouch. They stay plenty warm that way.

David Bricker / SYR

Trump's decision to pardon Joe Arpaio could be a crucial piece of evidence in the Russia investigation

Really? What will be next? Trump takes a crap in the afternoon, film at 11.

Will it ever end?
maybe they should spend more time talking about rebuilding roads and crap

Wrecks of all wrecks.

Back