• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trails.....

You failed to include the After shots.

There is a reason nobody else runs it on 33's with stock bumpers and crappy tow hook brackets. :D

:D

It wasn't just crappy tow hook brackets. It was having them half installed.

That was a great day :)

It is hard to beleive that was 2005!

2005-11_jv_047.jpg

yea that was my first trip to JV and rode with the big boys and had a blast watching

Tuesday....Then wensday is humpday.
Nice... but that's no excuse for Friday, unless (a) you're getting Fried, or (b) you're still going at it with Tuesday since Wednesday!!

I'll be rolling out Friday morning too, but probably be a bit behind you. I'm not a big fan of being on the road at 5am, and there will be some traffic. Call me before you hit the trail and see how far out I am. :)

Any ideas on what we might run friday?

Depends who is going to be out there. We can make a decision based on the build of the rigs. If its just you, Parker, Cal and myself, maybe we'll do Jack, its always nice to have lunch at the top or if we want to drive a little further out Hells gate/Sunbonnet might be fun.

Depends who is going to be out there. We can make a decision based on the build of the rigs. If its just you, Parker, Cal and myself, maybe we'll do Jack, its always nice to have lunch at the top or if we want to drive a little further out Hells gate/Sunbonnet might be fun.

Jack! You will have to look at my jeep on the lakebed, I think you are giving me more credit than I am entitled to.

Jack! You will have to look at my jeep on the lakebed, I think you are giving me more credit than I am entitled to.
He just knows you are the ultimate "drive it like I stole it" type :laugh3:.

I should be there 10 or 11ish, but yeah, no Jack for me!!

Back