• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail run - Saturday, Aug.12th - White Mountain

dont wait at the fire station for me if im not there, i bought a front axle in anaheim, and the dude is moving so he wants it picked up now. might do it tonight but traffic is bad, so not sure what im gonna do yet. thanks //Kevin

Clean-RC said:
SO how was the trail on Saturday?? I actually went up this morning and rode my dirt bike threw deep creek and holcomb creek trails.. Man its all kinds of tore up..

Sorry Scott, I was going to call you. The day was not what I had hoped for. We never madie to the White Mountain trail. The leader took us through a very scenic route of the high desert foothills. By the time we reached the cutoof, we were 2 hours away from Big Bear. That was at 1:30 ! So we drove around on fire roads for over 3 hours. Nothing eciting excpet one hill that was washed out and a guy alomst flopped his Grand Cherokee.

Josh and I were the only XJ's to show. Needless to say, we were disappointed, but any day on any trail is better than a day at work!

Here the few pics that I took:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=xj7ztxt.ccg5ijm1&x=0&y=-q3mvof

yea. Rob and I also had fun with my XJ overheating. The relay for the electric cooling fan took a dump and I had to hardwire the fan full time. Then since it got hot, it spewed fluid and had air in the cooling system the whole time.

My few pics HERE

yippee, my 600th post

Last edited:
Was the Grand THAT close to rolling?

karstic said:
Was the Grand THAT close to rolling?

It was dang close! I believe that if he had a spare on the roof or other gear, it probably would have flopped.

Back