• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders

Damn! I hope that is not typical! Some of those rocks are huge! I'm hoping to come this year and if I do I will be on 33's, locked rear, rock rails (maybe I'll paint them after Tellico!), & Factory gas tank skid. I was not planning on doing any other mods do you guys think I need more protection?

Nah you'll be fine...I run just about evrything at Tellico Execpt guardrail ans lower 2...We are ging to give slick rock and lower 2 a shot this year...look at my sig to see how i am built. as long as you have rails you can run all the other trails..Although i think we will be by passing Peckerwood this year..LOL

Hey WES how are my rails coming I only have 2 weekends before I leave...

2offroad said:
i will try to be there to, i am "stock & unlocked" only 1' lift and 30X9.50 M/T but will try about any trail, i have never been to tellico but can go on most of the trails in uwarrie. am i going to be ok or upsidedown and burning?

ditto<<< ROCK RAILS saved me some major hits.

& i would pull my bumpers & trim if you want it to look the same ever again, or so i was told & thats what it did, last for the ride i went on last weekend @ Tellico, you can straightnen the mounts out so the bumpers can be reattached & when youi get home they'll thank you for not takin em w/ ya...:)

i might even go as far as to pull my flares next time(CC), my front drivers side one kept popin off when the tire stuffed, so some MossyOak Duct Tape was deployed & held it in position the rest of the ride..:rolleyes:

I will be doing lower 2 on sat as well. Probably do slickrock sunday. can't wait! dave

Ghost said:
Damn! I hope that is not typical! Some of those rocks are huge! I'm hoping to come this year and if I do I will be on 33's, locked rear, rock rails (maybe I'll paint them after Tellico!), & Factory gas tank skid. I was not planning on doing any other mods do you guys think I need more protection?

Hey Ghost, my first trip out there was on 31's and open front, I was glad to have my winch but other than that I did okay, I ran with the extreme group while there, but I don't care what my jeep looks like either.

you'll be okay

Kudzu said:
Nah you'll be fine...I run just about evrything at Tellico Execpt guardrail ans lower 2...We are ging to give slick rock and lower 2 a shot this year...look at my sig to see how i am built. as long as you have rails you can run all the other trails..Although i think we will be by passing Peckerwood this year..LOL

Hey WES how are my rails coming I only have 2 weekends before I leave...

i think if you look hard enough you can still scrape some diff cover off of that rock after the bridge haha

Back