• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Guides...

Andy, If you need any more help with guides or a "tailgunner", I'm fully equipped, will have tools onboard and at the staging area, and have guided groups before at Rausch. I've run every black trail in the park, and even ventured into a red or two. If help is needed, I'm there. dont hesitate to ask. I'm trying to get off for thursday so I can roll up wed. nite, but I dunno about work. will definitely be there by thursday evening.

Rich 856-373-8767

Thanks!!!
PM sent...
A.

Alright, after getting the rig back together and clearing time off from work, I'm officially in for Saturday. If enough people feel like following me that's cool, if not then we can just run a second Black group, no big deal. :)

I'm locked, loaded, and ready to roll....will be at TwinGrove around 5:00-6 pm on Wednesday....hopefully I'll have company..if not, see ya'll on Thurs. AM..
Rich

^ this may be an issue. I forgot all about this, pulled the CB out of storage last night, and it's still dead. Apparently putting it in a box in the attic for a year isn't a way to repair it.

Anyone got an extra hand-held or something?

i have a handheld i could lend you...

Back