• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Cleanup at Rausch Creek on Sunday 8/25

Re: RAUSCH CREEK TRAIL CLEAN UP this weekend? Or...

Good deal, its appreciated. See you sunday. We plan to get there at 9am so please try to shoot for that. I'll brink a cooler with water etc, just pack some lunch & snacks for yourself. If you have long handle lopper pruners bring them along as well. Maybe a hand saw.

BAHP140.jpg

Pruning-Saw.jpg

ok well I am calling out the NAC for the end of august, im not going back to bernie with anything unless there is any interest from the club...

ok well I am calling out the NAC for the end of august, im not going back to bernie with anything unless there is any interest from the club...

Sounds good, start a new post and sticky it up at the top (or have Bill sticky it) so people see it. Nobody will ever see it buried in this post. The other thing you could do is have Bill change the title and first page with the correct info.

Put the activity and date in the title. "Trail Cleanup at Rausch Creek on (date)"

Perfect weather up there today. Had 5 of us up there, (4 of us were Jeep Fiend Club members) Not bad for a weeks notice!

We'll be ready to head back up when you are Chris. Looking forward to it.

ok man I have to get back to bernie....

We are good for the weekend of the 24th saturday or sunday

I should be able to make either day that weekend. I won't know for sure until it gets closer, but I don't know of anything planned.

RAUSCH CREEK TRAIL CLEAN UP this weekend? Or...

Sunday for me

i'll be in Ocean City for jeep week, otherwise i'd come up

ok guys I talked to bernie he would prefer sunday the 25th so post up if you can make it....

Sounds good, start a new post and sticky it up at the top (or have Bill sticky it) so people see it. Nobody will ever see it buried in this post. The other thing you could do is have Bill change the title and first page with the correct info.

Put the activity and date in the title. "Trail Cleanup at Rausch Creek on (date)"

:anon:

I should be able to make that too.

ok peoples time to show some participation , ill have a spare seat or two if you dont have a jeep ready.....

Back