• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trade my 31" BFG's for stockers.

mack

NAXJA Forum User
i want to trade my 31" BGF AT's and 15x8 black rockcrawlers for some stock xj/tj rims and tires, the bfg's have very good tread left, they are about 1 year old, never wheeled on, and the rims are in pretty good shape, no dings or dents, please show me what you have.
you'll have to come and get them in granby MA 01033.
thanks.
fishin023.jpg

i have a set of 4 stock xj wheels and a spare. they are a little beat up but ill give you cash plus the stock wheels for your BFG's

your going to drive from indiana to MA???

I have just about every stock rim Jeep put on anything from late 80's-late 90's. What kind would you like? 10 spoke, Chief wagon wheel, Laredo 5 spoke, Steel 5 Spoke...Have centers, lemme know

please post pics of what you have, mine are pretty new, so i don't want to put junk tires on, i'm only looking for smaller because i don't wheel anymore and want better MPG.

those are the exact wheels I have wanted, damn.... and the tires are nice too :) I have eccos and 1 year old 31s :(

Don't mean to hijack but where in PA are you from theschwarz1? I know I've seen your Jeep before but I forget where...

Hey Jeff, if the person that bought my XJ doesn't want my stock rims, I'll give them to you. They are the 4 or 5 spoke oem ones. Sorry no pics.

Zoro said:
Don't mean to hijack but where in PA are you from theschwarz1? I know I've seen your Jeep before but I forget where...

I live in Covington...in Tioga County.
Whats your rig look like? I am sure I have seen it if you show it to me. I take note of most of the Cherokees around.

I work in Wellsboro.

My jeep has been out of inspection but i still take her out when I have to. Tryin to get her ready. Cant beat the rust!

theschwarz1 said:
I live in Covington...in Tioga County.
Whats your rig look like? I am sure I have seen it if you show it to me. I take note of most of the Cherokees around.

I work in Wellsboro.

My jeep has been out of inspection but i still take her out when I have to. Tryin to get her ready. Cant beat the rust!

I went to school down in WIlliamsport for awhile so I'd always cut thru your neck of the woods to go home on weekends. I've got a black 2 door, lightbar, wide tires, moderate lift.

Zoro said:
I went to school down in WIlliamsport for awhile so I'd always cut thru your neck of the woods to go home on weekends. I've got a black 2 door, lightbar, wide tires, moderate lift.
Well mine looks a little different than whats in the pictures here.
Here are some newer ones.
DSCF3235.jpg

DSCF3232.jpg

But now I have 31's on there...dont have pics of them yet

thanks for the hi-jack....:rolleyes:

Back