• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trade 15" wheels for 16

Jeepedo129

NAXJA Forum User
This is kinda of a feeler as I'm in the home stretch to having a new axle, steering and brakes. I have 4 31/10.5/r15 Bridgestone Dueler ATs on stock steelies. Tires have good tread left, and are quiet on road and haven't failed me off road yet. My problem is I am getting ready to finish up my WJ steering conversion and my wheels are too small to fit the calipers with out modification. Ideally I would like to trade for some 16" wheels with at least 31s 32s 33s, as I'm a little strapped for cash from the wj conversion. I do have a little bit to put towards the trade if needs be.

I may or may not have some 33s BFGs ATs I could put towards the deal, the wheels are bent and out of balance but they are mounted on 15" alloy wheels. I have pictures of both sets on my build thread, or I can post up some later when I get home from work.

Let me know if you're interested. If I can't get anything from this I'll try and sell both sets of tires and go out and buy new stuff.

I know where there's a set of jk wheels. Tires are shot but the wheels are still in good shape. I think he wanted 150 but he's not firm on price.

I always thought 17"s was a little big for the cherokee, but i looked at some pics and they aren't bad.

Those would be nice with some tires to get me by for a little bit....... Just need to find wheel adapters.

Sounds good. Yes theyy are in good shape. They were just taken off due to putting on 35's and liked the other wheels he had

Still have a line on those wheels?

You said tires are shot, but how shot? Ha I'll need to drive around on them For a month or so till I get some more tires for it. They are the JK rubi wheels right?

I'm getting closer to having my axle done and ready to put in in the coming week or so (hopefully) so I guess I need to start lookin at getting some bigger wheels

Yup they are still around.

Yes JK wheels and they may last you a month, they're mostly just worn really uneven I think. If you pm me your number I can send you pics of them

Back