• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Track bar question

jeeptec

NAXJA Forum User
I've finished the lift on my 2000 xj. Ended up at 4.5. I reused the Procomp track bar that came on the Jeep. I find it is maxed out before I can get full drop I believe it is a 0 to 3 track bar. . It has the heim joint end that drilled out the stock bracket. wondering if I should get a drop bracket or pony up for a complete new track bar and bracket. And yes I do have a drop pitman arm to still install.

Convert the frame side to double shear. Leave the drop pitman in a drawer, the Cherokee doesn't need it.

Not sure who makes them, or if custom only. But I have seen threaded extension joints that go in between the track bar and the joint. Those are usually at least a couple inches long, which would give you what you need. Otherwise, For around 200$, you can get the IRO trackbar/mount.

Back