• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toyo A/T

gilby7887

NAXJA Forum User
Got me a set of Toyo open country tires
35/12.50/15
anyone have any likes, dislikes on them?
from what i see on the reviews they are the shizzz

I love mine. I've had them for about 8 months now in a 31x10.50 and have successfully seen them outperform BFG AT's in every way. They only thing I'm not to thrilled about is they seem to be wearing fast. I've put 15k on since I've had them and 1/2 the tread is already gone.

So that's about 30k miles on a set of off-road tires, doesn't sound too bad...I'm looking at getting probably 20k outta my Dunlop Mud Rovers. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone else though. Not real good stability in off-camber or loose dirt. Dig a lot in sand don't clean too well while roving thru mud.

gilby7887 said:
I'm coming off a set off 35" Procomp M/t
and went for a/t's? well they will be better and quieter on the road.

ya i dont do SERIOUS mudding but i do hit the trails up a good bit, i'll be buying a wench soon anyway. i should have went with a m/t :wow:

i got em in a stock jeep size, came on my xj when i bought it a year ago, they are pretty good in the winter, all around okay. When I get 30's or 31's i dunno if i would get them, daytons or bfg at's

I'm running them on an 06 f250 40000mi and there shot. I also ripped the sidewall on one fairly easily but they are 33 12.50 r20 and run at 65 psi. I'm not getting them again way to soft for the amount of on road driving I do. They didnt impress me much in mud, just a little better than the stock AT's.

Im looking at the grapplers and KO's next..but the price of the new cooper lzt's is appealing

Back