• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toy Run - Dec 17th

1. Steve <91blackbox> +1
2. Ted <toyotawrench>+1 jeep
3. Fred (Inlandzj )+1
4. Anthony <wiser>+1
5. Carol (Carol.92124) 70% likely right now, + 1 dog, and maybe +1 daughter
6.brad (bhicks) +1 <maybe>
7.Shaun (trailready)
8.Jimmy (01erionracing) 80% +2

come on troops lets get some commitments here . this is going to be a fun event and a chill one for families...

Being my jeep is still a project I can't do the trail but cleghorn is 10 min from me. Would I be able to just drop off the toy for the kids that morning with someone? I also do the radio stations toy drops and other donations for the holidays. Even a 2 dollar toy will bring a smile toy a kids face.

we will be at the mcdonalds till around 8:45ish. feel free to come hang out with us or even grab a seat in someones rig...

I may have an open one for you

1. Steve <91blackbox> +1
3. Fred (Inlandzj )+1
4. Anthony <wiser>+1
7.Shaun (trailready)
9.Trevor (Peacefrog53)
10.Brandon (Brandon77)

come on troops lets get some commitments here . this is going to be a fun event and a chill one for families...

reed - its always good to have you around on the trail but the wife and kids come first brother.. we understand!! good luck with the baby and congrats!!

not planning on it. but we ussually take our time on the trail so som eof the more capable rigs can go ahead and run the offshoots and have some more fun..

i have a few cool donations from vendors so far.. we are still collecting donations to mae this a decent raffle for those that join us on the trail run...

1. Steve <91blackbox> +1
3. Fred (Inlandzj )+1
4. Anthony <wiser>+1
7.Shaun (trailready)
9.Trevor (Peacefrog53)
10.Brandon (Brandon77)
11. TA2Jeep <maybe>

When you guys add your names delete the quotes, that way its easier to keep going thanks :D

just an update.. everything is set and the ball is rolling.. lets see some good turn out for this run. the kids are excited to see some dirty jeeps!!

Back