• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Towing and Trailer Parts

I am in Colorado Springs, I am looking for a trailer parts store, trying to source a good towing receiver for my second XJ also a 99. I am just looking for someone who can point me to a good source.

Are you looking for a tow receiver? Or the accessories to mount the trailer too? (ie: drop hitch, light harness, etc.)

I have a factory Mopar hitch that I just took off of a '97 XJ with the factory wiring and the nut strips needed. Bolt up and plug & play.......... PM me if you're interested.

That was crap!!! I typed a nice little write up on the U-Haul hitches.

In short, I recently put a hitch on my E-350 van and the U-Haul installed price was less than half the cost of just the hitch at the other two places, and the U-Haul hitch came with an awesome warranty on not only the hitch but the install as well.

I've seen enough problems with U-Haul rentals over the years that I will never, ever, ever do business with them. And not just one outlet, a number of them, in at least 3 different states.

I am anti Uhaul myself when it comes to towing. To clerify the trailer pats I need are axel hubs brake related. I am planing a rebuild/fix my current trailer.

Back