• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tow Hooks & Skid Plates

hey camshaft found some white faced gages for when your ready. look at 4x4mods.com they have differnt colors and the indglo ones too. ithink the red ones look sweet as hill!

parts arn't flyin' you arn't tryin' -scoob

GottaBeJeep said:
Here are some pics of his stuff before he had enough of it happen to redesign and make the products beefier, but how many times do you let a dog bite before you stop feeding it?

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

The items in these pictures look pretty weak. This is not the same type of quality that I have gotten from Rusty's. The control arms I have are quite beefy as are the trac bar and every other bracket on the lift. After 1.5 years of trail use I have no spring sag. This is also a daily driver.

I am not saying that his products are the best. I have seen RE stuff and it is quite impressive. I just hate to see a vendor get bashed repeatedly when the product has improved. It is even worse when the bashing is just piling on.

If we all bought products from the same vendors then we would have no choices and there would be no competition for your dollars.

scoobyxj said:
hey camshaft found some white faced gages for when your ready. look at 4x4mods.com they have differnt colors and the indglo ones too. ithink the red ones look sweet as hill!

parts arn't flyin' you arn't tryin' -scoob

Awesome find Scoob, those are he best ones i've found yet! The only thing I don't like is the external switch. As for the CD player, $50 sounds good, we'll work something out as fas as meeting somewhere. Thanks for your help.

Back