• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

totalled 92 mj

Grifter144

NAXJA Forum User
we have a 92 2wd MJ that was involved in a head on accident at around 50 mph up for parts...it has a 4.0 liter HO mated up to a ax-15(?) five speed (possible sale pending on engine and tranny)... windsheild has a crack in it...all other glass is good, body is a rust bucket.. pm me for parts and or offers on anything with the exception of the following.

the rear is a spring under Dana 44 w/ (believed to be) 4.10's and a trac loc and drum brakes...fully serviced and rebuilt oct 05 (new track loc) by a The Ring and Pinion shop in Oakalnd county michigan..looking for $250 or best offer... to keep things honest all cash offers on axle please post...

shipping on everything at buyers expense:
ites located in rochester MI..(detroit area)
please note i also posted this on Greatlakes4x4.com ..same rules apply (yes i copied and pasted) .obviously best offers win...

thanks,

Grifter

as of right now i dont, let me ask around the localle jeeper crowd see who they suggest and get back to you..

thanks,
Grifter

thanks PP..

Grifter..

Back