• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Top Truck Challenge 2005

Lore5

NAXJA Forum User
Has anybody seen the new Four Wheeler mag with the TTC article?

Who would/are you gonna vote for?

So far I've decided that I'm gonna vote for #'s 2, 5, 20, 27, 40, 47, 54, 59 not in that order though. Still got 2 more decisions. I was pissed that there was a grand in there but no xj's. Hopefully I can get out to Hollister to watch.

I dont have the mag w/ me cuz i just paged through it at borders, but those trucks/rock buggys w/ 49'' iroks look stupid. wayyyyy to much tire in my opinion. I do like that grand though.

Guy from my town Don Brown in the Willys, JP Editors Truck, FJ40s, #43, and the 76' F150 that thing looks like its a beast (514 V8), I gave Docs friend a vote as well and some others.

I will be laughing my @ss off if that yota on 35 Procomp MT with the dixie air horns wins!

Also that single seat buggy with 49s and D60s isnt that a little to much tire for those axles or does the weight of the buggy and hp compensate?

Lots of sweet well built rigs but also lots of....

TORX

Back