• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tools spare parts

Welder
3/4 drive socket set
Hand tools
Slide hammer

'91 intake with rail, injectors and ps pump
D44 short shafts and joints
D44 spindle (small bearing chevy) and hub (f150 5 lug)
Driveshafts

Nice score. I never find good stuff like that there!

Yeah I was just in the right place at the right time, they hadn't even put it on the shelf yet, they had just put the price tag on it, and it was like $15, so I snatched it. Looks like someone used it a couple times and put it up, then decided to get rid of it. I'm pretty sure I'm the first person to take the owner's manual out lol

-My normal spare parts box, including all the u-joints, a couple pinion yokes and cardan parts, f150 hubs, d44 outer shaft, and later model alternator and water pump.
-A good bit of electrical stuff
-Ammo can full of spare nuts and bolts
-My jeep has good OBA, so I'll have an impact, air drill, and die grinder
-A few pieces of scrap metal just in case
-DC arc welding stuff, and map gas torch
-I'll probably bring few basic tools since there will be plenty around, but I'll bring some pullers, pickle fork, spring compressors, and other random tools like that

-assorted hand tools
-collection of fluids
-spare D30 shafts
-idler pulley
-pickle fork
-ODBII reader
-breaker bar
-air chuck
-tie rod end
-u-joint
-gasket maker

OK, just went out to check on a few touch up items. In short the ones I have do not fit. so I would like to have someone bring a set and I'll trade my XJ spares. Need: Front coil spring retainers for a 2004 TJ. You know the little bolts and clips at the base of the front coils? lol
NOTE: Do I really nee them? I do not thing the shocks will allow that much travel.

you has D35?

I may have shafts to give you.

Yes I do unfortunately. From the factory my Jeep had a 29 spline 8.25, but evidently at some point someone destroyed that and replaced it with a D35. The ABS lines from the donor Jeep were hacked apart. If you have spare parts that you want to give me, I'll gladly take them :D

Spare 1 ton tres (all of them and reamer) and I have a couple 3/4 heim kits lh and rh

I'll also have a battery charger and floor jack and one large jack stand.

Back