• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tools -sockets, dewalt cordless angle grinder/drill, rotozip, socket org. makita impa

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have an assortment of many things I am clearing out of my garage...
Misc hand tools, all goes as one item.

Many wrenches mostly craftmans, with a full set of sae gear wrenches, rachets, screw drivers etc... All is non damaged and inn great to perfect cond. - 45$
tools.jpg

Dividers for a chest for sockets 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" - free with misc tools above or 15$ alone.
divider.jpg

dividers.jpg

Dewalt cordless angle grinder and drill. W 18v and 9.6v batterys and 3 chargers and 3 chargers. All works great. - 40$
dewalt.jpg

Ridgid 4.5" angle grinder in case - 10$
ridgid.jpg

Black & Decker 18V fire starter drill w 2 batterys and a charger - 20$ & a
1/2" HD drill - 20$
bddrill.jpg

Makita imact wrench - 15$
makita.jpg

Bosch cordless rotozip with angle grinder attachment and lots of extra bits and bag. 2 batt and a charger - 40$
rotozip.jpg

OR 75$ for everything...

Mike, do you really want that Bosch rotozip? If not,I have a use for it. Let me know. That would cut your price on the total loot down. har har.

Last edited:
Throw me in line for the whole thing if the rest of folks don't pick it up.

David Bricker / SYR

Damn, I miss all the fun. I could really use a new cordless drill, and the cordless grinder is just a good bonus! (That, and the Makita impact would be something that could come in handy - I don't usually need a buzz wrench often enough to warrant air-drive...)

You want the Black -n- Decker one? I won't need that one.

Sorry, I'd rather the DeWalt. I get called upon to do some heavy work from time to time...

(Even tho DeWalt is Black & Decker, the DeWalts are still built better. I've had tools fail mid-job, and it doesn't do my blood pressure any good - especially since they always seem to fail in the middle of payin' work!)

All sold

Back