• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Too many extra parts

DaveB

NAXJA Forum User
I bought several wrecked XJs to fix up my mixed up 86/92 XJ and have too many extra parts laying around so the wife says some things need to go. I have parts from an 86, 90 , 91 and a 95.
The parts are located in Salt Lake City,Utah
Here are a few of the parts:
91 rear axle 3.55 gears $100
91 instrument cluster $25
91 spare tire rear rack bumper mount $30
90 computer $30
rear drivelines $30
Other stuff
front dana 30 axle shafts, 3.55 gear set
stock roof racks
several doors
rear liftgate
hood
head liners gray,tan
4.0 engine needs rebuild
brake boosters
plastic interior parts gray and tan
wiper motors
partial lift kit (missing one front spring)
91 brake rotors
sway bars
pedals
power steering parts
AC compressor
window glass
4.0 internal engine parts
seats gray,tan
much more

I also have a friend who is parting out 4 other cherokees so if I don't have what you need he usually does.

anything for 90's? Im looking for a complete ignition coil setup (wires too). A distributor. What do the door panels look like (if you have them)? I need some power window door panels (all 5).
Thanks!

racks

the roof racks, are they the kind that would screw to a roof with out factory holes. the center strips, glue down or screw type? what ind of seats are they the tan ones 2 door or 4 thanks

how much for a pair of dana 30 axle shafts? shipped to 19533?

Is the gauge cluster the idiot light one or the cluster that has actual gauges? If it has the actual gauges, I'll take it! thanks Judd

Replies to questions

I can't seem to send private messages so I will try to answer everyones questions:

fourwheelerjeff I know that UPS won't accept anything that big
any other suggestions?

immahonky I don't have motor parts for the 90.. I have the computer, instrument cluster and other stuff but no motor. The doors that I have are not power doors. My friend has an 89 with a siezed motor and he should have what you want and he has some power doors also. I can ask him if that year works for you.

tbear The roof racks that I have are factory four door racks. I don't think I saved the roof trim.

4wheelnjeep The doors that I have are not power. My friend has some however.

kcb I have several power steering gear boxes 86, 91, and a 95. I don't know if an 88 is different. I think they are good. But I'll need to check them out.

CStamm The Dana 30 front shafts that I have are for a disconnect axle. Is that what you need ? or do you need a non disconnect ?

clay The tanks have the stock plastic outer cover. I do have a front skid plate and a transfercase skid plate. The front plate is bent a bit and I would need to try and fix it.

mudtruck The 91 instrument cluster is the idiot light type. I need to check the 90 to see what it is.

You guys may be able to send me private messages or you can email me at [email protected]

Do you happen to have a working power antenna?? Thanks.
Rob D

inerested

I might be interested in some of the parts that you have and I have some buddies that may be interested as well. I live in Sandy and would like to see what you have. If you have a number or an address you could give me, I could probably make it out some time this weekend.

Mark

need part

If you have available in good condition the Rear view mirror for the passenger side door, please let me know how I may go about getting it. Perhaps through the mail.

I'm looking for the screws for the high mount brake light, the two to attach the lens and the two to attach it to the rear hatch. I'm also looking for the black mesh type part that is below the plastic piece right where the wipers are mounted. I can try to get a picture of what I'm talking about later. I also need a rear tail light assembly for a 96 or around that year, the driver's side.

Back