• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ton-o-offroad-parts for XJ

Time has come to dump the carcass.

-'94 XJ with cage.
-Everything under the hood; engine, trans, radiator, etc. Runs fine, no apparent problems 140K miles.
-Doors and hatch removed but avail.

Will not separate, you want the wiper blades; they're $300 with the truck.
I can load it on your trailer with forklift.

$300 (scrap value)

Hmmmm...... those tires look familiar......

If I can figure out how to get them I will take the Black Rough wheels, but I am in central indiana. I only actually need 1 for a spare but I will work on trying to sell the others.Where abouts are you.
Cardboard

Last edited:
Crown Point, NW corner

If I can figure out how to get them I will take the Black Rough wheels, but I am in central indiana. I only actually need 1 for a spare but I will work on trying to sell the others.Where abouts are you.
Cardboard

I might be able to work something out but I gotta ask GoSlowGetStuck. I am riding up to Brewfest with him and we are picking up an axle from roxtar for my Jeep anyways, Mike.

Still have the longarms and wheels

Rusty's has one I believe.

Are the tires gone?

Know where I can get a crossmember to mount the long arms to?
How are your fab skilz?
I have a laser cut plate (1/4") that was going to be the base for our new one.
I paid $45 for it.
I can throw it in (with instructions on how to do the x-member) for a twelve of Pacifico.

Dibs has been called on tires.

Also, apparently someone was overly Enthusiastic when he claimed to have sent a check for the springs.

All springs are now available

Last edited:
Also, forgot about these:

tubedoors001.jpg

tubedoors002.jpg

tubedoors003.jpg

Tube doors $100

Back