• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TOI's massive forsale/wanted thread

more stuff for sale

LIFT BLOCKS! i have 2 sets, a 2" and 4" set. comes with Ubolts. $20 each set. some shims $10
DSCN0300.jpg

"custom" tube bumper :p $35
DSCN0236.jpg

XJ 4x4 AW4 80K on it $150
DSCN0297.jpg

factory jeep wheels 3 black one not painted, slightly good tires $50
DSCN0231.jpg

factory nutstrips $20 custom rear driveshaft made by some big shop in OKC i believe. $50 1 XJ front shaft $50
DSCN0233.jpg

passenger rear tail light $10 driver lower and upper turn signal lens $10
DSCN0234.jpg

TJ moabs, 5 wheels one with a 245 70 GY wrangler with good tread left. $150
XJ exhaust header has a crack $20
DSCN0299.jpg

XJ HO 4.0L long block said to have 80K miles on it out of a 92' $200

and after i lift my jeep i'll have some lift parts forsale, not sure what i'll need yet

now heres what i need, some 33's or 35's for 15" wheels. bump stops, extended front brake lines, and front recover points. willing to trade for any of those.

For front extended lines you can use YJ ones. They are like $20 from O'rielly's and will get you like 3 inches or something like that. Also you can straighten the hardlines a little bit to get another inch or so.

im also looking to sell the 92' i have all the parts to get it running again (minus wiring) including a spare 4.0. the engine caught fire

jeep cherokee
stock suspension
LP30
D35
SYE'd 231 (not sure what brand or type)
no drive shafts

asking $500

im also looking to sell the 92' i have all the parts to get it running again (minus wiring) including a spare 4.0. the engine caught fire

jeep cherokee
stock suspension
LP30
D35
SYE'd 231 (not sure what brand or type)
no drive shafts

asking $500

forgot to add im willing to trade the jeep for a 80's-ish honda CB125 or like any other small bike with some cafe racer pedigree. doesnt have to be perfect, a project bike that doesnt need alot of work would be great.

WANTED: BIG TIRES

yup ROM is coming up and i plan ot be lifed by then. and i would like to not look goof with 4" of lift and 235's.

so im looking for some 33's or 35's, for a 15" wheel. with useable tread, and cheap. willing to trade + cash on some stuff i still have.

-Ian

MAKE ME OFFERS ONE EVERYTHING!!!

i need to find some cash so i can pay the deposit on my apartment.

but i also (after i get the cash) could trade for a good header panel for my MJ, and some towhook brackets

i'm looking for a small import car. something that just runs and drive that is a standard trans. i have everything but the Comanche to trade off for it. just a project that i can rely on for when the MJ cant drive. like when i break it, or if its in pieces.

Back