• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

today a good friend gave his life fot me

I am doing good still get sore fast from heavy lifting. I carried out a love seat sleeper couch two weeks ago and hurt for a week. Guess that's life . I got the wheels back and tire carrier. There is a red 00 xj sitting In my back yard waiting on me to swap some of the lift parts from my other green xj witch has the rot and was never the same after the nobody cracked. I have no free time and a 10 month old girl. Plus a honey do list that is growing faster then I can take it down. Hoping to have something together by mid spring.

Oh yea to add insult to injury I got poison ivy while laying in the ditch waiting for help. The kid tried to fight the ticket for running the stop sign. He showed up to court in sweat pants and a tee shirt. At no point did he say I didn't run the stop sign so he was found guilty. Then the cop asked me if I wanted to sell him the Dana 30 for his dodge Dakota. I had to say no because his 38" tires would have killed it and I don't want to piss off johnny law

Don't know my bert01xj login any more but I am back in a jeep and happy again.
20140808_174427_HDR_zpstrwvhdye.jpg
2000 xj iron rock long arms and steering and track bar. 4.5 re coils 3.5 re leafs sye creepy fab front bumper DnD rear bumper motive 4.56 gears bw flares idk trans skid 33" km2 from the one i rolled that's about it for now

Last edited:
That's awesome. Looks great! :)

Back