• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To-Do List

- Install dash, column
- Tidy up wiring harness
- Build seat mounts
- Plumb brakes
- Plumb vent lines for axles and t-case
- Exhaust (hopefully stock downpipe, muffler, and then turndown at rear bumper)
- OBA setup
- Front limit straps
- Build gearbanger

If I have time:
- traction bar
- t-case skid

in order.. kinda..

weld on stiffys. did the middle ones
weld in rocker replacement box tube stuff.
cage.
some sort of SYE for my 231 or get a 241 swapped in a sye'd 231
buy a selectable for the front 44.. done
buy... the entire suspension. and install it.
swap the axles under it.
get wheels and tires.
profit.

short list.

axles are almost ready to go in, got all the mounts in last week. shocks are being built. calling rock krawler tomorrow to discuss prices and going to the tire shop this week to check prices on KM2s and MTZs.

axles are almost ready to go in, got all the mounts in last week. shocks are being built. calling rock krawler tomorrow to discuss prices and going to the tire shop this week to check prices on KM2s and MTZs.

your jeep isnt gonna make it

your jeep isnt gonna make it

it will, i have exactly a month. i'll take a sick day or two if i need to get it all done. only reason my front axle isnt done is bc the dude who was paid to build it is slow as balls.... it was paid for before i bought the axle unfinished. still trying to get the 2x5 or 2x6 for free from my buddy's old shop so i can do that. gonna clean up the 60 this weekend and get that ready to go.

it will, i have exactly a month. i'll take a sick day or two if i need to get it all done. only reason my front axle isnt done is bc the dude who was paid to build it is slow as balls.... it was paid for before i bought the axle unfinished. still trying to get the 2x5 or 2x6 for free from my buddy's old shop so i can do that. gonna clean up the 60 this weekend and get that ready to go.

prove me wrong...

bitch

I need to wheel and not blow up too much shit. Maybe do the front crossmember but maybe not bother. Same goes for doing skids and motor mounts. Everything else ought to be all set by this weekend.

Oh and i really oughta buy a friggin truck.

I need to wheel and not blow up too much shit. Maybe do the front crossmember but maybe not bother. Same goes for doing skids and motor mounts. Everything else ought to be all set by this weekend.

Oh and i really oughta buy a friggin truck.
mounts can be done in like 15mins, maybee less if you have all the tools ready

maybe ill buy some rear shocks and adjust my caster.

my jeep was really floaty on the highway yesterday.

- Install dash, column
- Tidy up wiring harness
- Build seat mounts
- Plumb brakes
- Exhaust (hopefully stock downpipe, muffler, and then turndown at rear bumper) - DONE
- OBA setup
- Front limit straps - ORDERED
- Build gearbanger

If I have time:
- traction bar
- t-case skid

Hopefully handling the dash/column, wiring harness, brakes, vent lines, and maybe seats over the long weekend.

- Change out spool in rear 44 - Doubt thats gonna happen
- install gas tank skid
- install oil pan skid
- Install both 44's - Both Installed
- buy rims & tires - Done KM2's n soft 8's
- buy battery - Done
- run brake lines

- Install dash, column - DONE
- Tidy up wiring harness - DONE
- Build seat mounts
- Plumb brakes - REAR DONE
- Exhaust (hopefully stock downpipe, muffler, and then turndown at rear bumper) - DONE
- OBA setup
- Build gearbanger

If I have time:
- traction bar
- t-case skid

Looked under my Jeep yesterday, there is a ton of fluid splattered under there from the transfercase output. So my to do list is seal that.

I'm lazy and don't know if I'm going to order a new OX cable. Its locked, and I don't want to reroute it now.

Looked under my Jeep yesterday, there is a ton of fluid splattered under there from the transfercase output. So my to do list is seal that.

I'm lazy and don't know if I'm going to order a new OX cable. Its locked, and I don't want to reroute it now.

To add,

Replace rear shocks that aren't doing any damping anymore with shocks in basement.
Find out why the hell my interior was crawling with tiny ants today, and exterminate them.

- Install dash, column - DONE
- Tidy up wiring harness - DONE
- Build seat mounts DRIVER'S SIDE DONE
- Plumb brakes - DONE
- Plumb vent lines for axles and t-case - AXLES DONE
- OBA setup

If I have time:
- traction bar
- t-case skid

im gonna bolt some fancy shocks under my jeep

bumpstops if i feel like it

maybe a second rear shock would be nice

but i dont care

now i need to melt a shit ton of metal onto my xj. or trim some j-10 fenders and bolt beadlocked 35's on it, make some tow points and lock an axle or two

Red Jeep's list:

-Correct rear shocks - DONE
-Fab rear bumper stuff - DONE
-ZJ gas skid - MOUNTED, PLATE/GUSSET STILL
-Fab crossmember w/ t-case & tranny skids - DONE
-Aux fan override - DONE
-Small lift shackles
-New front pads and rotors
-Mount front skid
-Spare parts
-Oil change
-Grease/tighten EVERYTHING