• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT truss with upper control arm mounts for dana 30

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
$120 if you take the axle housing and truss together or $140 if you want me to seperate the truss from the axle (axle housing is bad).

The truss is off the axle and it was a pain to take off (wish I had a plasma cutter). $140 if you pick up or $150 shipped. Will post pics here in the next day or two.

Can't wait to see the pics.

Sorry for the delay on pics, been a hectic week. Will try to post pics this weekend.

Heres the pics. I used a level in the center of the truss on the first pic so you can check for straight edges. I wasnt able to clean up the little tabs on the short end of the truss as my HF grinder gave up the ghost while I was cleaning it up, but there is plenty to weld to.

Wanted to mention that the bushings are a little loose you can take the metal sleeves out by hand, and one wiggles back and forth about an 1/8 of an inch, but the rubber isnt crushed or badly deformed.

Back