• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tnt stuff

yes, I would think so, read the second line down of the first post in the linked thread. contact Endlessmtnfab w/ any questions, but, i am not him, nor can i speak for him.

Good Evening ...

Someone sent me an email earlier today that there was a thread here on NAXJA.

The prices you see are for the installation of the SYE and any consumables that go along with it. I am not charging for the installation of a driveshaft.

There is extra labor involved for individuals that need shimming of their rear axle (or lengthening/shortening of control arms if you have a TJ/ZJ). Of course .. if new ubolts are needed ... I will have to charge accordingly for them.

Pretty simple. :)

Now if I could just get some more interest in the TnT group buy. :sunshine:

Thank you for asking and for the kind words (Gable & XYJ)

Joe
EndlessMtnFab

Joe Attardo said:
Good Evening ...

Someone sent me an email earlier today that there was a thread here on NAXJA.

The prices you see are for the installation of the SYE and any consumables that go along with it. I am not charging for the installation of a driveshaft.

There is extra labor involved for individuals that need shimming of their rear axle (or lengthening/shortening of control arms if you have a TJ/ZJ). Of course .. if new ubolts are needed ... I will have to charge accordingly for them.

Pretty simple. :)

Now if I could just get some more interest in the TnT group buy. :sunshine:

Thank you for asking and for the kind words (Gable & XYJ)

Joe
EndlessMtnFab

Id be more then intrested in the TNT track bar for my xj.. maybe you could get a group buy going on that?

YeaItsSlo said:
Id be more then intrested in the TNT track bar for my xj.. maybe you could get a group buy going on that?

The TnT buy in is for everything there.

Lift, tie rods, track bars .. etc.

The bigger items will be more of a challenge to ship (like a full lift kit). That is why the posts state regional may be easier for the big items.

Thanks for the interest !

Joe
EndlessMtnFab

Back