• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT Long Arms, with rock rails

Jeep XJ 00

NAXJA Forum User
I am thinking of getting the TNT long arm kit for my XJ, and I was looking at pics and trying to figure out if they will fit with my current rocker guards. They're manufactured from Kevinsoffroad.com . If anyone has this set up, or possibly knows someone that does, and if they will fit well together, I'd appreciate the info/pics. TIA

Chris

As with any project, you may have to do a little fabrication to get things to work correctly.

TnT kit has the belly pan frame stiffeners or sandwich pieces. Take your current stock setup and if there is anything attached to your frame rails between the output of your transmission and the output of your xfer case, it won't work without moving the rock rail mounts.

the front brackets for my rock rails are about 4 inches in front of the x-member, and the rear are about 2 inches in front of the leaf springs...

Back