• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TnT LA install question

Kyle

NAXJA Forum User
Well it's been awhile since I've posted to NAXJA. Since my last post I've sold my old jeep and am building a new XJ.

My question is I'm installing a 4.5" lift of various components. Ive completely removed my front axle from the vehicle and now am putting it back in. I was wondering if anybody had approximate lengths of the lower and upper arms (i.e. 32" eye to eye) so I can at least be in the ballpark on install. It's the TNT Y Link arms/belly pan. I appreciate it.

Rough numbers are fine. I'm building it at a garage I have access too that's an hour and a half away (auburn area). I would just toy around with it but my actual building time is limited to weekends I can get away. I appreciate it.

Last edited:
I appreciate it man, I'm going to just play around with them....though would be happy to join up for some wheeling when it's all done. Or if you ever need an extra set of hands let me know.

Back