• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT Belly Pan & Sliders & Advance Adapters SYE

ZJeepX

NAXJA Forum User
The last thread got a little crowded and confusing so here is an update with NEW LOWER PRICES!! :loveu: :explosion: :shocked:
Same rules apply no shipping on belly pan or sliders. Willing to ship SYE on buyers dime. Firm on prices shoot me a pm if your interested. No dibs until paid for!

$260-TnT Customs Belly Pan for 84-99 XJ with AW4 and NP231- Brand New never installed, painted with primer and then rustoleum hammered paint. The paint said black but came out more of a dark grey color.
DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

$180-Tnt Rock Sliders- Were originally on crazyjim's jeep then sold to another member cant remember his name then sold to me for 200. I have never installed them. I painted them with primer and matte black spray and they have just been sitting in my garage ever since.
DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

$160-Advance Adapters SYE Np231 32 spline shaft- Brand new in box never installed.
DSC_0003-1.jpg

Possibly selling the driveshaft in the pics?

they would be weld on, you could make them bolt on by welding foot plates to them though.

They can bolt on and I have foot plates actually. Haha idiot me didn't even think about that. I actually have the self taping screws too. You could line everything up, and with an impact wrench just bolt them right up.
Thanks Grimm

Back