• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires need to be balanced

pnwridgerunner

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys where can I get 31 10.50 R15's balanced for less than $30. Holy cow all the tire shops want $12.00+ just to balance the tires. Is it just me or is that crazy. So I am wondering is it possible that you know of a shop in the Portland metro area that balances tires for cheap, or am I going to have to bite the bullet and pay the absurd rediculus price to balance my tires that these tire shops want to charge.:wow:

Some of the little ma&pa places will do it for $10 ea.
The little mexican place down the road from me will do it for that, although they're not set up for 33" tires... I dont think there machine can handle something that big... either that or there was a language barrier in the way....
Either way, call around, and try to negotiate over the phone... often times just talking to a manager or the owner and you'll be able to get the deal.

Hey guys where can I get 31 10.50 R15's balanced for less than $30. Holy cow all the tire shops want $12.00+ just to balance the tires. Is it just me or is that crazy. So I am wondering is it possible that you know of a shop in the Portland metro area that balances tires for cheap, or am I going to have to bite the bullet and pay the absurd rediculus price to balance my tires that these tire shops want to charge.:wow:

Just a lil thought if you cant pay that much then just buy air soft bbs and do it your self

Near where I live, there is a place on north side of the street, about half block east of 122nd on Foster. they charged me $15.00 bucks to balance my tires. A mom and pop place a block or so north of Harold on 122nd east side of street charged me $5.00 bucks to mount and balance some other tires I had a while back. it was per tire, so $20 to mount and balance 4 tires

Back