• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires and Stuff for sale

Doug Ricks

NAXJA Forum User
Well here we go again gotta clear out some things 4 235/75 15 on stock wheels in good shape $100 4 bfg mt's used but still good $ 100 Also started to collect parts for trailer ford ranger bed / stock xj leafs springs / shocks needs to go I've already have 2 trailers in my yard and need to clear it out .make offer also can get shell for that bed . Now for some non xj stuff Brand new in box 3200 psi pressure washer $ 400 and old stick welder $75 /an old devilbiss compressor 220 make offer
I'am not very good at putting up pics but can email some if needed thanks Doug please call 760 617 5757

I call dibs on the 235's, if I can get some pictures? They would be for my daughters Jeep all stock 2wd.

[email protected] please.

I'm interested in the bfg's. Are they the same size as the others?
Might be interested in the xj leafs too, how much?

Last edited:
Doug sent me some pics to post, here they are. Wish I had the $$.

238.jpg

239.jpg

201.jpg

204.jpg

206.jpg

bfgs sold/ stock wheels and tires still for sale $100
Trailer or I should say trailer parts Ranger pu bed/ stock xj leafs some shocks I was collecting materials to build it . also selling a fold away tow bar that my Dad used to pull his saturn $250 obo 760 617 5757

31 mts sold stock tires sold I just want to say thats to Grimm jeeper for the help. Thinking about selling 2 more tires 33'' 12.50 /15 $75 pretty good shape let me know 760-617-5757

Back