• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires and Rims off '05 Jeep Unlimited & Dana 44 Rear

Majo

NAXJA Forum User
Location Watertown NY, can be re-located to Potsdam NY for convenience in pickup.

Set of Goodyear Wrangler GS-A tires. 30x9.5r15
4 tires with 1200 miles on them (all highway mileage)
1 spare with no mileage on it
These tires would be coming with the 15" Ravine edition aluminum rims.
5 on 4.5 bolt pattern.
Have pics of treads, rims, odometer reading for mileage.
$750 for tires and rims.

$100 firm - Rear Dana 44 out of 88 Cherokee can possibly be included. 3.55 gears, completely re-done breaks (new calipers, etc) If you want this rear, you must be willing to offer a rear axle in exchange as well as the cash...

I know that in a previous for sale post I said $150 but if you take these tires and rims I'm willing to drop to $100 on this axle assuming you bring a swap as well (in reasonable shape).

I'll drive all night from Texas to swap a D35 for your 44. Oh, wait, I have to go to work on Monday, dang, nevermind. I need to get transfered back up east. Seems like some of the best deals are up that way.

yes that was the preferred option

The axle alone is listed in my other for sale thread a little bit down

No,

I cannot meat somewhere else. If i take it out of my vehicle what do I drive?

I have up to 5 garage stalls avaibler, with everything tool wise, it'd take tops 2 hours to swap them out.

If anyone wants to come buy the tires this weekend. I will swap out my dana 44 w/ driveshaft etc.. for free. All I ask is a dana 35 or chryco 8.25 that is in good enough condition to run on in return w/ the matching driveshaft.

so basically if you come up and get the tires, I'll toss in a 44 for free, if you swap out a dana 35 with me

I have a stock 35 I am willing to trade. I just need to know if $100 is good I already have the wheels and tires I want. Actually I have wrangler unlimited wheels. I will take the 44 with swap though,my 35 is in use right now and is good. PM me and let me know the exact deal if I just want the 44.

Be as unhappy as you want, I want to get rid of the tires. If it was only the 44, it'd be gone by now.

Just to clear up some things so I stop getting so many PM's.
I'm gonna let the 44 go with the tires this week or so, if it doesn't then I'll entertain offers for it.

Do not PM me asking me if I will drive to so and so and drop it off. It's under my vehicle as we speak.

Back