• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire size?

97XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone run this tire size...P265/70/15 same height as 30/9.5/15.The reason I ask is that I want to run 30" tires but mainly highway(light offroad)and wondered if there would much difference in the ride of the two.

i'm looking at installing the same tire.. and looking for feedback as well. I'm more curious about potential rubbing than anything.

By chance are you looking at Dueler AT Revo's?

I haven't seen many other brands that come in 265-70-15.

I dis-agree,generally flotation tires have a softer sidewall than the Metric equivalent!Check the # of plies/the load rating/and the recomended air pressure!The 30x9.5 is probably a "C",the metric may very well be a "D".

my 255/70/16's rub my stock LCA's at full lock. These are mounted on stock rims(16x7). I hope to cure this with aftermarket, tubular LCA's. If you use aftermarket rims, you may not rub, depending on Backspacing. Stock rims, (7 inch wide) will rub with a 265 section with.
HTH

Back