• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Timing out

Warlock1

NAXJA Forum User
I just paid to be a member a couple hours ago. I was wondering, why is it that every couple of minutes I have to log back in? I musta logged in at least 15 times today and never left NAXJA. What gives?

when you signed in, did you choose "remember me"? since your member status has changed you might need to actually sign out to clear the cookies from this page then sign back in and choose the remember me option again.

I had signed on and left NAXJA a couple of times during the day so it should have reset the cookies.

Maybe I didn't explain this correctly. I would sign on then go to, for example OEM tech, then go read a thread, then back out of thread back to OEM tech and I would no longer be signed on. I never left NAXJA. Then I would have to sign on again. We are talking a matter of maybe 5 minutes or so.

I could understand having to click on "remember me" if I had left NAXJA and then came back to it. So I have to click on "remember me" even if I had signed on and never left :NAXJA:?

Last edited:
Ok, I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Seems like a glitch to me. I belong to other forums and never had this problem. Moparts.org being an example.

it happens to me occasionally as well. clearing my cookies usually clears up the problem for me.

Ok, I'll try that next. Thanks.

Well, no matter what I do, it still does it. I don't know what the problem is. Oh well. I figured that after I joined, the timing out would stop, but it hasn't.

the login is cookie based, do you have your browser settings set to deny cookies, or some sort of anti malware program that blocks them all? either way you should be able to go into settings of either and add www.naxja.org to the safe or allow cookies list.

sorry can't be much more help than that, the problem is almost definitely something on your end.

I appreciate your help, thank you. I'll get it figured out eventually.

Back