• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time for another installment of 'What's this Jeep worth?'

RockTracXJ

NAXJA Forum User
1997, burn it to the ground.....:laugh:

On a serious note, 9k.

X2 on both of those.

I would say $9-10k would be about it.

For that kind of money, people are going to expect one tons, coilovers, linked rear, etc.

Overall it's a really nice rig, just not quite worth in reality what he wants.

He says he has over 200 hours into the front fenders. Well, that's great and all, but he's not going to get much more for them than any other of the shelf fender really.

I basically see a lifted '97 on beadlocks and 35's with halfway decent mileage that has been taken care of, and that has an upgraded rear axle, a great T-case, bumpers, etc.

He might have $20k into the rig, but there's no way that's $20k in parts, I'm assuming that includes labor.

Some of the biggest downsides right off the bat are going to be that it's a '97, and it has one of THE worst color combo'd interiors Jeep made.

No mention of gear ratio = stock gear ratio. $7.5k

Now that would be crazy.

I don't understand posting a modified Jeep for $16k without a full detailed listing of all mods and a slew of much better pictures.

And where's the spare?

Since I don't I am not buying the Jeep till I see it in person, I would say 10k would suffice.

$10k...it's a $7,000 rig ...The seller has by market value a $7,000 XJ the fact he put an Atlas in it is really a no money return B/C that feature is really not a big deal since the rest of the build is still well inside the limits of a 231 ,so it's wasted bling ...If I was going to spend $10k on trail rig I would buy one that has the axles under it to grow up some .

Back