• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thought you guys would like this...Some cage pictures....

MuddinXJ said:
snoopy you guys do custom cages though right? i mean if someone wanted something done custom(liek this) they could get it done by you guys right?
Custom cage work? Oh yeah, we do that. Actually the next couple of weeks we're doing some 'custom' cagin' to an MJ...

No pictures of that yet ;) But considering the owner is a pretty well-known member of this board I suppose its only a matter of time before pictures get posted... ;)

snoopy said:
Custom cage work? Oh yeah, we do that. Actually the next couple of weeks we're doing some 'custom' cagin' to an MJ...

No pictures of that yet ;) But considering the owner is a pretty well-known member of this board I suppose its only a matter of time before pictures get posted... ;)

Oh please, no. I can't take any more pictures of Led's mug on this board :kissyou: .

Nay

Nay said:
Oh please, no. I can't take any more pictures of Led's mug on this board :kissyou: .

Nay
Alright then. No more pictures of Led helping with cage work. Got it.

Oh, and by-th-way; if you want to kiss Led's mug each time you see it, there's something wrong here! :eek:

Speaking of the devil, when am I going to see your pretty little XJ again?

Back