• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Those on Cleghorn run..interested in my headlights

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok guys, so I had two people inquire about my headlights.....if there is interest post up. It is a true Xenon H4 Headlight kit, you need to have H$ housing already on your xj...but I want to see if there is interest in getting agroup buy going on these.....would be about $100 for a kit......

Im in like flinn

I wasn't on cleghorn but I might be interested in joining in on a group buy, more light is always better.

They will fit the lj and no hassles on the street. Not yet.

Whos kits are they does it replace the the whole light? Do they have a sepreate ballest and igniter or is it all in one.

nascar97 said:
Whos kits are they does it replace the the whole light? Do they have a sepreate ballest and igniter or is it all in one.

Bulb and igniter all in one.....you would just need to have the housing yourself that can house a H4 headlight...

Also, working to see if I can get different bulb sizes, for example H1, H11, H7 etc etc etc...........

There are also different shades available.... 4000k, 5k, 6k etc etc etc

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!! Looks like approx $130 with shipping.......a little more than I thought...how many would be interested still?

Here is a picture of the kit:
XentecKit.jpg

These are all available:
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low) , H6, H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low)

In the following lumens:
3k, 5k, 6k, 8k, 10k

Hey Tony, are these H4 high/low or H4 bi-xenon? Do you know the difference? The high/low has a little "wart" type bulb so it has both high/low function. The bi-xenon (preferred) has a little soleniod that slides to expose the headlamp high beam reflectors to the light as well. At least thats how I understand it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

These would be only low beam. These are not hi/lo or bixenon.

Im still in. The guy wasnt up for a group discount?

Back