• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thor Corners?

Nick_n_ii

NAXJA Forum User
I know might be in the wrong area, but not sure where to put this.

I'm looking to get a set of there fender skins and rear corners next week but can't seem to get a e-mail back from the 2 e-mails on there site.

Anyone know where or how to get info on purchasing these? Or who to e-mail to buy them?

Thanks Nick

or JKS has another version of it.

Does JKS offer the front also?

Cause I know JCR has the rear but I'm looking for a complete set front and rear.

Thanks on the contact Avanteone, I just did that...

Avanteone is John @ Auburn Car Repair: 253 939 5019

Go with the THOR guards, they are the originals and are a great product.

-Alex

-Alex

x2! I have a set of THOR guards on my Jeep and love them. Also, (nothing against JCR) something to keep in mind is that the new style THOR guards are made from 10 gauge steel rather than 3/16" which saves weight and is PLENTY strong.

x2! I have a set of THOR guards on my Jeep and love them. Also, (nothing against JCR) something to keep in mind is that the new style THOR guards are made from 10 gauge steel rather than 3/16" which saves weight and is PLENTY strong.

Who cares about the weight savings on an already overweight brick? I don't see any JS guys running quarter guards. I agree both are great products. Just got my JCR's today.

-Alex

x3

Back