• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This thing looks familiar...

LOL @ "Lapis Blue".......... It's Gheywinkle. :D

Hmmmmmm I think this guy wants that XJ bad.....

2502933253.jpg
purple-ed.jpg

:D

:roflmao:

How do you have a never ending stash of homo pics? :)

I told them the color was called Gheywinkle. The manager laughed and I looked at him with a straight face and asked what was so funny. It was teh funnay!

awesome. My laughter was at least half directed to Yella's google image search for that photo... hmmm, unless that's a pic of troy in the early 90's. ya know, if you squint a little... :shhh:

KING is a rip off always over priced and they stick the heck out of you for all kinds of extras I know two guys that were told bottom end pricing end of sale and then right before they signed off bam a few extra K over what they were told. More than normal it was nuts. they both walked away. Then we have this young kid in our shop that O man he got the shaft big time from them. 2008 used GMC 1500 extended cab truck 2wd with 90k +miles on it and his payment if 475 a month. Everyone here told him to take it back. young dumb and full of ___.

I don't even want to know what search string you used to pull that pic...........

Pretty innocent really........ Google search "purple outfit"

:dunno:

Google right, you sure you weren't on adult friend finder. :D

I'm still saying its actually a pic of Troy circa 1991...

Actually, not all that rare. I have skimmed many ads from dealers that list the 4.0, V-6 in a Cherokee.

Actually, not all that rare. I have skimmed many ads from dealers that list the 4.0, V-6 in a Cherokee.

'Tis true. I've seen that as well............ :laugh3:

He was feeling good about his heep, and, started searching the interweb, and, found this thread.

Holy crap, they sold it! While I'm sure that they had to come down a fair amount, and it was in very good shape, I'm still shocked that it sold in less than two weeks.

Back