• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This months JP mag...

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
So my dad was flipping through the magazine and of course we seen the fellow naxja members jeep in there. Along with that my dad also noticed a article about international buying jeep. They said that they are going to start to straight axle liberty's, and call them cherokees. Kind of wierd and interesting at the same time, glad to see the SFA coming back into play...

There are already posts about this. It's GSequoia's rig on the cover, with a guy named Rainier driving it. The IH buying Jeep thing is due to it being the APRIL issue... aka APRIL FOOLS. Unfortunately.

Oh really, I almost thought it was serious, they defiently had me though....lol

Yeah, it had me really wishing it was legit. But there are clues, if you're "in the know"... the rig belongs to Tony (I think? TCM GLX, maybe?)--Giveaway being the OTR Fabwerks sticker in the "New Rubicon Cherokee" window. Etc... It doesn't help convey the "April Fools" when the April edition actually hit subscribers' mailboxes in late January... January Fools???

They're bringing AMC back too.

Back