• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is some S#!%

troys 96 xj

NAXJA Forum User
Lindsay Lohan, 24, gets her name & face all over the news because she went to jail. Justin Allen, 23, Brett Linley, 29, Matthew Weikert, 29, Justus Bartett, 27, Dave Santos, 21, Chase Stanley, 21, Jesse Reed, 26, Matthew Johnson, 21, Zachary Fisher, 24, Brandon King, 23, Christopher Goeke, 23, and Sheldon Tate, 27, are Marines that gave their lives for you this week. Please Honor THEM !

Screw L.L, screw Mel Gibson, screw Britney, et al.... I effing hate the fact that people drool and slobber all over Hollywood "celebrities"

We should honor ALL who serve in the U.S. military. Especially those who have given their lives in order to protect our freedoms.

:patriot:

This is what we need to do everything we can to teach our kids: It's not how much money you have, how glamorous you can look, or how many times your face gets on TV - it's what good you do with your life that really counts.

Lindsay Lohan, 24, gets her name & face all over the news because she went to jail. Justin Allen, 23, Brett Linley, 29, Matthew Weikert, 29, Justus Bartett, 27, Dave Santos, 21, Chase Stanley, 21, Jesse Reed, 26, Matthew Johnson, 21, Zachary Fisher, 24, Brandon King, 23, Christopher Goeke, 23, and Sheldon Tate, 27, are Marines that gave their lives for you this week. Please Honor THEM !
x eleventy billion.

The deadliest month yet in the Afghan war. May they rest in peace.

Their quiet sacrifice means more to me than all of the Hollywood crap ever combined. We couldn't have the luxury of watching a chunt like L. L. go to prison if it were not for our fine men and women who give us such freedom. I agree it is wrong that they are not honored more publicly, but to those who actually care, it is neither here nor there. We know, and we care. I have tears welling up in my eyes as I type this because I do truly care. Now they are falling. This world and this country are not what they should be. Too many total bullshit people. The men and women who protect us mostly are not like the others. I am not and have never been military, but I would stand in front of them in a heart beat. Before anyone jumps my case for saying that and asking why don't I, it is because I am too old to do much good to those kids. Know it I were asked, I would go. Bring them all home and fawk those people.

Be good to each other.

This is what we need to do everything we can to teach our kids: It's not how much money you have, how glamorous you can look, or how many times your face gets on TV - it's what good you do with your life that really counts.
Agreed.

all gave some, some gave all. RIP

:patriot:

Semper Fi, Brothers.

Back